Heya everyone! I've been playing with the idea for a few months now, and am finally starting to piece together my patreon page. I asked a few folks in the stream I had yesterday, but I wanted to ask some more today!
Regardless of if you can support or not, what might be some neat things to offer on patreon? This is for the tier patrons, not the milestone goals!
Here's a list of things that I've got so far:
- Sketches that I don't upload or randomly find in my files
- Thumbnails and ideas of future works
- Personal doodles
- WIPs of pieces
- Info on some of my super secret projects
- Free to use linearts
- Free to use wallpapers and art
- Raffle entries for stickers, pins, buttons, prints, etc
- Video walkthroughs
- Small tutorials explaining how I go about creating pieces or studying references
- Fun letters either by me or one of my characters
- Critique lessons, which will include redlines, redraws, tips, tricks, and other supplemental stuff
I feel like I have a lot of it mostly covered, however it might be a few weeks until I get it all up and running. I'm working on some content now so I can be a few months ahead and not feel pressured/stressed to piece things together. I'll also offer the old patreon stuff on something like gumroad, so old lessons and all can be available without needing to use patreon to donate or w/e.
And just a note, I'll continue to publicly stream, show my art, some of my sketches, warmups, etc. Nothing will really change on the public-art end, just more content will be available to patrons :'D